LOADING

#bsmt. -2 Botany Hill Rd Toronto, Ontario M1G 3K2

2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
Bungalow Central Air Conditioning Forced Air

$1,600 Monthly

Newly Renovated, 2-Bedroom Basement In Scarborough For $1,600. Parking Spot For Up To 2 Cars, Ideal For Small Family Looking For A Long-Term Lease, 2 Bedrooms (Unfurnished) And 1 Luxury Bathroom, Seconds To Bus Stop, Schools, Doctors Clinic, Convenience Store, Parks And Restaurants, 5 Min. Drive To Cedarbrae Mall, Less Than 10 Min To Scarborough Town Centre & 401. Basement Will Be Rented Separately**** EXTRAS **** Washer,Dryer, Fridge/Freezer, Stove, High-Speed Internet, Home Security System Tenant Pays For 40% Of Electricity, Gas, Water (Remaining 60% For Top Floor Tenant) $500 (Refundable) Key & Cleaning Deposit (id:43503)

Property Details

MLS® Number E5121466
Property Type Single Family
Community Name Morningside
Parking Space Total 1

Building

Bathroom Total 1
Bedrooms Above Ground 2
Bedrooms Total 2
Architectural Style Bungalow
Basement Development Finished
Basement Features Separate Entrance
Basement Type N/a (finished)
Construction Style Attachment Detached
Cooling Type Central Air Conditioning
Exterior Finish Brick, Stone
Heating Fuel Natural Gas
Heating Type Forced Air
Stories Total 1
Type House

Land

Acreage No

Rooms

Level Type Dimensions
Basement Living Room
Basement Kitchen
Basement Bedroom
Basement Bedroom

https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/22837424/bsmt-2-botany-hill-rd-toronto-morningside

When is a good time to talk?

Contact me for more information


Generating Captcha

Your Favourites

 

No Favourites Found

 

This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.